Ref Doc 200, 30 07 26 To: Honourable Members of Both sides of our National Assembly I wish to share with you a very disturbing experience.3. I had informed the Church that I will come to pray at St Croix, Father Laval Shrine. Today 30/07/26 I went to St Croix , prayed and returned to Port Louis.But unfortunately I am ONCE AGAIN very disappointed by the Racist behavior of CREOLE GP along Port Louis . CREOLE GP continue with their unprovoked, unjustified, premeditated VIOLENCE against Civil servant/Educator/Hindu . A certain  STEPHANIE is even telling people to  'KAS LAMIN MALBAR' ' break Hindu hand '. Its very racist. And when God does not listen to their prayers, jobless, fail,  paid half, in jail, lose all their cases again and again, handicapped, cancer etc.. they will blame me 4. As said in the Past, BEWARE The Public VOTER Give a VOTE SANCTION and they get a historical 'RAKLE'. The problems of persistent harassment from Neighbourhoods DODO/FLAMMANTS/ Scavengers const 18 also still have STILL not been solved.  They continue to throw/dirty/steal/push as if justice is within their hands. TOUPE,  that neighbor even has the guts to pushe my SOLAR PANEL near my gate.  And still Police inactions.